Monday, July 11, 2005

Houdini's braces and acidic lime green socks

I’m feeling so horrible now. The week I’ve been away from school made everyone miss me. Ahahaha I’ve missed so much math and now, how am I supposed to catch up? Man oh Man.

It was so uncharacteristic of me to go to Mango. Ahahaha 70% off –final reduction. Ahahaha Wtf Ahahaha And, guess what? Ahahaha I Ahahaha Bought Ahahah A Ahahaha Mango Shirt. Ahahahaha Wtf Wtf Wtf Ahahaha It was only $13. And its very nice I tell you. Green and starry. Whooott!

And I bought Yus her present. So fast huh. Tell me Yus (wtf I subconsciously spelt it as ‘Use’. Too much of The Used I tell you. But then again, whats too much of The Used? I love The Used), who’s your best friend? *ahem ahem ahem*

We're having a debate thingum for English. Thank god Jean's in my group. The motion is something about school uniforms. The pros of wearing school uniforms or something like that. Yeah, I'm erm, fourth speaker ? Is that good or bad ? I suspect its good cos all you say is the summary ? Val, tell me debate stuff. Pretty please. Let your darling junior win.

Okay, transporting boats tomorrow ! Oh the joy ! Wait, that means.... being towed by Mr Tamade and having to bring the tiller extension to school. Nevermind, I'll use it to protect me. Lest Melissa Mike bully me or something.

Okay, yes yes. Thats about it.



H e l l o Z E E b r a !


(its supposed to be white but you cant see white against my white background so what colr is this will have to do okay, ZEE)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home